21 March 2009

My Latest Published Book

Scientists from all over the world are busy exploring the origin of this universe. As a part of their exploration, scientists are carrying out the biggest ever experiment at Geneva, using a 27 km long path of huge machine, named, Large Hydron Colloider.
What is this huge machine? What will be the outcome of the experiment? Will it be useful for human being?How many days are required to complete the series of experiments? Which scientific information is expected to get from this experiment?
All these questions are answered in my Latest published book, "Big Bang cha prayog".

1 comment:

  1. Sir,
    we{chinmay and me} saw ur blog. It is good.
    I want to buy an motor which lifts water and to fly an aeroplane ?
    can u tell me info about motors and the blades of aeroplane ?
    other suggestions plz ?
    Just sent me mail about motors .
    Also tell which light materials can i use to make a toy aeroplane?
    Balsa wood is not coming effective . I tried using it.
    - Siby Alex.

    ReplyDelete

Web site launched

Please visit my website which is launched recently by veteran scientist and educationist, Padmabhushan awardee Prof. J. B. Joshi. This i...